Welcome to Magnificent Begma, the Land of Tomorrow, where Tomorrow is Today and Today is Yesterday and Yesterday is Some Time We Forgot! We are a very advanced civilization complete with extra civilization for good measure! Behold the magnificence that is Begma!
Wonderful Begma City
Imagine if the Great Terra Cities of London, New York and a dab of Chicago got together in the year 1870, merged and produced the jewel of the Golden Circle perched upon the ocean, its rows and rows of great white marble Government and Scientific buildings reflecting in to the bay. Horseless carriages rush back and forth through the cobblestone streets.
Stuff about East Begma
- Use Deadwood as a model for Wild West feel
- Very Victorian in flavor in Begma City
- Begma has clear class distinctions between "Upper Class"/"Middle Class"/"Working Class"
- Old families still have Titles
- Titles and Nobility means very little in Begma.
- Begma is often flooded with "newly rich."
- Begma is a very pro-capitalist, pro-corporation culture.
- Dirty factories are the norm. Pollution!
- Begma Conglomerated Manufacturing
- Cult of the Clockwork God
Life in Begma
- Class and Society in Begma
- Health and Medicine in Begma
- Popular Entertainment in Begma
- Religion in Begma